Many student's go on school trips. some people say they are interesting and aducational. Other pepole say that thay are a waste of time and children should learn in the classroom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many students go on school trips. Some people say they are interesting and educational. Other people say that they are a waste of time and children should learn in the classroom.

Education is a most discussive theme in modern society.Some people want to change something but others think it is unnecessary.School trips is one of these topics to discuss.

In my opinion,school trips can be very useful during studing.To begin with,if children spent more time in a freash air, they will be more healthier and energetic.Futhermore,different trips can make process of sdyding more exiting.

However,some opponents of this viewpoint say that school trips is real waste of time.This is not true,because these school outing can be really educational and pupils will have an opportunity to broaden their mind.Also some people suppose that a lot of parents will not let their children to go somewhere,because they think that it can be dangerous.I am convinced that teachers will provide security and safety to children and there is no reasons for worries.

To sum up,some people think that school trips are unuseful and dangerous,the vast majority would disagree.To my mind school outiings can be very educational and pupils really enjoy it.